Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Deus 2, Disappointed By What I Saw

Chase is correct. You won't have any trouble selling it should you decide to let it go.  Some of the characteristics I've seen with the Deus II don't sit well with me, either.  I kinda had the same feeling a year ago when I bought the Garrett Apex.  Saw bad reviews, and initially had a few bumps in the road with it.

FF to now, and the bumps resolved,  I have learned to use the machine and enjoy it. Sure, It's not a 'Nox, or a Deus, but it does reasonably well for what I paid for it, where and how I hunt.  I've purchased a couple of different size coils for it for various sites, and have found a lot with it.  So initial impression of the new machine is a lot of the experience of satisfaction, but spending time with it is the other part of the feeling of satisfaction with the machine.

Chase is correct as well in that with the Legend and possibly other detectors being released soon, you're in a no lose situation. I suspect that if you decide you don't want the machine, your dealer will probably accept an unopened unit as a return, and send it out to another pre-order. Good Luck with whatever you decide, diggindaboot.

• Like 1