What's In Your Wallet?

3 hours ago, UtahRich said:

Glad to see you have things well covered.

How do you handle batteries for them?

Any favorites?

The reason I have them is they are personal favorites. I just charged all the re-chargable ones. No batteries in the others.

1 hour ago, George Kinsey said:

The reason I have them is they are personal favorites. I just charged all the re-chargable ones. No batteries in the others.

George ......
Yes ,,, your favorite detectors ... you got it right ..👍
.... each of these detectors has some good .... or sometimes exceptional properties in detection ...

and especially good results in detection ..- nice

I call it that ... there is a certain detection philosophy of the manufacturer embedded in the given detector ... - and the detector really has a sharp edge in a certain direction of detection. ,

Additional coils ..... I type them for a hundred ...

... rechargeable battery is the right choice ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.... I recently bought 50  new  high capacity ..rechargeable NiMH AA batteries with low self-discharge   .....or my multiple detectors ...

10 minutes ago, EL NINO77 said:

George ......
Yes ,,, your favorite detectors ... you got it right ..👍
.... each of these detectors has some good .... or sometimes exceptional properties in detection ...

and especially good results in detection ..- nice

I call it that ... there is a certain detection philosophy of the manufacturer embedded in the given detector ... - and the detector really has a sharp edge in a certain direction of detection. ,

Additional coils ..... I type them for a hundred ...

... rechargeable battery is the right choice ...
.... I recently bought 50 but rechargeable NiMH AA batteries for my multiple detectors ...

Yes. Each produced under different conditions over many years. I also made sure I got near mint condition ones. If I ever decide to retire, I will sell one a month to supplement my income.,

George Tex ... what kind of detector ...... do you have your center of thought?  :smile:

13 hours ago, EL NINO77 said:

George Tex ... what kind of detector ...... do you have your center of thought?  :smile:

Deus 2, Nokta Makro Legend. Funds will be depleted if I act.

Nice collection! You must have a very understanding wife..👍

I've thinned mine down over the years, think the most I ever had was six different one's, I'm down to two diff now, the Excalibur and "AQ'.