What's In Your Wallet?

4 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Nice collection! You must have a very understanding wife..👍

I've thinned mine down over the years, think the most I ever had was six different one's, I'm down to two diff now, the Excalibur and "AQ'. 

She left a year ago. Never could understand each had it's purpose. I also hunted the old Chesapeake Beaches when Carter and Trevillian were out in the bay,

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, George Kinsey said:

She left a year ago. Never could understand each had it's purpose. I also hunted the old Chesapeake Beaches when Carter and Trevillian were out in the bay,

I hunt the same beaches you hunted, mostly Annapolis area but venture North once and awhile. What was your best beach back then?

J.R.jpg

Picture DiamondintheSurf Bob Trevillian & Frank Carter Second Adventure.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

I hunt the same beaches you hunted, mostly Annapolis area but venture North once and awhile. What was your best beach back then?

J.R.jpg

Mayo, Colonial, Rodo near Point Lookout for Relics. Can't remember it's name but a small area as you entered Annapolis by a small Bridge.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

J.R.jpg

RIP Trevillian.

• Like 1

LOL

George

Before anybody else asked...

I was thinking you must not have a wife fer sure !

All those detectors are just a simple "collection" ,  some are just luckier in how many they find .....     love your retirement plan , I think it's OK if you start now though ! 🤔🖖 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, George Kinsey said:

Mayo, Colonial, Rodo near Point Lookout for Relics. Can't remember it's name but a small area as you entered Annapolis by a small Bridge.

Jonas beach I think is the one your speaking of.. if it is that's a dangerous spot. As your walking out there is a ledge, drop off. Colonial beach and Point Look out to far for me, I keep my driving to less than 60 minutes. I've hunted Mayo a few times but it's no longer a spot you can park and walk into. And that's the same for most spots here.. They have either sold the beaches and homes built or it's a park and no detectors allow thru the front gates. Blessed I have a boat, and a few permissions to where I can park and walk thru someone's property. 

Yes Bob pasted in the late 1990's and Frank in 2013. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, rvpopeye said:

LOL

George

Before anybody else asked...

I was thinking you must not have a wife fer sure !

All those detectors are just a simple "collection" ,  some are just luckier in how many they find .....     love your retirement plan , I think it's OK if you start now though ! 🤔🖖 

And I failed to mention all the fishing rods.

• Haha 1

An amazing collection George.  Thank you for posting photos.  I have only seven and my wife never says a word about all the extra "stuff"  that rarely get used, so I'm blessed.    I should pass some on, but it's a hard thing for some reason.

H.H.  👍