Test This!

Flatsix

I was hoping that someone on here that has a test garden and a Deus 2 might be willing to perform some suggested test. Of course I could do this myself however I think that having it done by someone that knows their test garden would be better. I'm hoping that others might have some suggestions. Happy Hunting

• The title was changed to Test This!

Years ago I had a test garden on low mineralized soil with 3 coins buried in 12, 14 and 20 inches hole. That coins, 50 euro cent coins, have been in the bottom of that holes for years. But unfortunately, land owner plowed the part of the field where I had arranged the little test garden. Now have to make another one..

17 hours ago, Flatsix said:

I was hoping that someone on here that has a test garden and a Deus 2 might be willing to perform some suggested test. Of course I could do this myself however I think that having it done by someone that knows their test garden would be better. I'm hoping that others might have some suggestions. Happy Hunting

I think you'd be better off making your own test garden because testing done in different soils than where you hunt would have different results than you will get.

• Like 1