Beach Pitch ?

Steve Andrews

This is what I learned from Chase Goldman:

Gotcha, Dan.  FWIW - those first two programs are in custom slots - they are completely modifiable and can even be deleted or replaced by the user unlike the stock programs. They are simply variants of their parent stock programs.  I believe they were created during the field test phase and it is unclear whether they will survive beyond the "Beta" update phase (firmware versions prior to ver 1.0; e.g., 0.6, 0.7 etc.).

Beach P is a customized version of Beach (Program 12) but with Pitch tones (vice 3 Tones), Silencer at 2 (vice 0), Salt Sens at 7 (vice 9), and Reactivity at 1.5 (vice 0).

Fast 40 is a customized version of Mono (Program 7) with Disc at 6.6 (vice 6.1), 2 Tones (vice 3), Frequency at 40.4 khz (vice 16.5 khz), and Reactivity at 3 (vice 2).

So you can modify or delete them as you wish.

Beach P         From 4.08 KHz to 45.45 KHz .       With gold field and relic these are the 3 programs that use the sound threshold. I think it is this functionality that justifies an additional beach program, there must have been feedback from beachcombers of this initial lack. 

Program 11 Range from 4.08 KHz to 24 KHz
program 12 Beach Sens from 4.08 KHz to 45.45 KHz in increments of 7.

Khz        Khz
1     4,08     4,76
2     6,94     8,08
3    10,39   15,15
4    15,62    20,75
5    22,06    28,57
6    29,41    35,32
7    36,36    45,45

Frenquencies P 18 of the manuel.

7  from 36,36 KHz to 45,45 KHz. 

The Multiple Low Frequencies 14 and 24 KHz are specific to the Deus II, they do not exist on Equinox.
Programs 5 6 9 and for the beach 10 and 11.

There is nothing in the manual that says what range of frequencies are used for each program though, just a max of 14, 24 and 40 for Diving, Beach and Beach Sens.

I wonder where Beach Pitch fits in. I have a feeling that it's low, as it loves deep cannonballs.

I'm sorry, I didn't understand your understanding problem with 36.36 KHz the first time. 
The 13 Beach P program is a copy of the 12 Beach Sens program and not the P 11 Beach 24 KHz but improved with the sound threshold as well as modifications of the reactivity and the audio response in addition for beach purists as on the Nox and  beach detectors.
  Chase made a small program numbering error. Beach Sens as you said there is an excellent program and is very suitable for the WET beach in the black and magnetic sand.
 On the other hand, don't worry, I speak English like a Spanish cow. Finally, it's the Google cow.