Site Has Too Many Good Tids..its Suspicious

brys

i have this site that has good history and the tids are too many i am suspicious , as there is a solar panel farm and a cell phone mast 30 feet away  not   sure how this would affect  the tids as theyre all   in  the good sector and no low numbers ..they show non ferous sector on the ws6 ..what sort of emi would be around the site ??

and is it doable somehow ?

ground is rock hard to dig at the moment as we need lots      of rain so dont make much impression with shovel

using prog 6 HC

If there is a solar panel farm nearby, I would be less concerned with EMI and more concerned with copper wire pieces and aluminum scrap in the ground from the solar farm construction. Personally, I'd rely more on the target sounds and less on the TID in this case and just dig good sounding targets but expect to dig a lot more scrap to get to the good targets.

Of course if the ground is too hard to dig, it's probably not worth trying until the ground softens up.

yep that makes sense ,scrap from construction of the solar panels farm ..there was also lots of cans and bottles left by the workers ..think thats it ,,thanks

i plan to switch to the d1 this weekend to try single freq

i have found 303 casings in the area  as the army used it in ww2 for training and there was a shooting club way back in the time not far away

Could be like you say that the site is just full of bullet casings. I detected a cellar hole in the woods site some years back and found dozens of copper clad bullets. They sounded great when you swung your coil over them. Turns out this site was almost directlty behind  rifle range about 3/4 mile away.