Legend Modes G Or C

ksrick

What is the difference if 1st tone break is 0 to 11, tone volume 1 or 2 and pitch low in using mode c or mode g?

Also to me it would have made more sense if you save a user profile , and wanted to tweak it a little for a certain area it would stay in the original profile, unless you wanted to save it. Seems that would make it easier , unless I'm missing something. 

G only Discs out 1-2.   C is customizable beyond the defaults to be what ever you want.

With 4 User Profiles & the Legend's ability to save separate Tone Break, Pitch & Volume settings for each Tone number profile you have a lot of ways(20+) to "save" personalized settings.

30 minutes ago, JCR said:

G only Discs out 1-2.   C is customizable beyond the defaults to be what ever you want.

With 4 User Profiles & the Legend's ability to save separate Tone Break, Pitch & Volume settings for each Tone number profile you have a lot of ways(20+) to "save" personalized settings.

In G or any that I'm aware of you set tone breaks anywhere you want. I'm not referring to stock default but rather a custom profile. 

Yes, Tone break has nothing to do with the Disc profile(A, G, F or C).

My point is that for each Tone #  (2, 4, 6, 60 or Pitch) you can have different Tone Breaks, volumes & frequency. This is not talked about much but is a very powerful ability.  This is in addition to having 4 User Profiles.

27 minutes ago, JCR said:

Yes, Tone break has nothing to do with the Disc profile(A, G, F or C).

My point is that for each Tone #  (2, 4, 6, 60 or Pitch) you can have different Tone Breaks, volumes & frequency. This is not talked about much but is a very powerful ability.  This is in addition to having 4 User Profiles.

That's what I'm having a hard time with because G notchs 1&2 out (my understanding) I can also set Tone beak 1 to 11 adjusting vol & pitch to really do same thing, but you will hear 1&2 instead of muting. That's the only thing I see.

A, G, and F are quick and really easy ways to change the iron discrimination pattern. C is for setting up your own custom discrimination pattern. 

Sure, you can also take the long route and adjust the volume levels and do something similar by setting up a custom pattern 

Using A, G or F is instantaneous. Using C and setting it up like you want it will take some time and user knowledge.

Even if you only use User Profile 1 and don't actually save anything, the Legend will remember your last setup and will go right to it on startup.