Is The Mi-6 Pinpointer VLF Or Pulse Induction?

CPT_GhostLight

On 2/21/2023 at 9:56 PM, parkgt said:

If the MI-6 works well why does it matter?

It matters to people like me too that recover targets in high iron mineralization on turf. 12 kHz pinpointers are great, but they don’t go as deep as the F-Pulse/Tek-Point in that mineralization. I can regularly count on 4+” depth on coin sized target with my Tek-Points. My Garrett Carrot and former Mi-6 struggled to do 3”

1 hour ago, Jeff McClendon said:

It matters to people like me too that recover targets in high iron mineralization on turf. 12 kHz pinpointers are great, but they don’t go as deep as the F-Pulse/Tek-Point in that mineralization. I can regularly count on 4+” depth on coin sized target with my Tek-Points. My Garrett Carrot and former Mi-6 struggled to do 3”

Fair point; then it is not working well for you.  For many others it works well and it probably doesn't matter.

25 minutes ago, parkgt said:

Fair point; then it is not working well for you.  For many others it works well and it probably doesn't matter.

I didn’t mind the actual Mi-6 depth and sensitivity. It just isn’t as deep as the Tek-Point PI.

I did mind all of the pairing problems my Mi-6 had and just got tired of dealing with it.

If XP updates the pairing software I might consider owning one again if I keep my Deus 2.

9 hours ago, Jeff McClendon said:

I didn’t mind the actual Mi-6 depth and sensitivity. It just isn’t as deep as the Tek-Point PI.

I did mind all of the pairing problems my Mi-6 had and just got tired of dealing with it.

If XP updates the pairing software I might consider owning one again if I keep my Deus 2.

The second day I had mine I had pairing issues. After deleting and redoing it I haven't had another issue with pairing.  May be luck of the draw, hope I haven't jinxed myself say that. 

My only wish is that one could get vibration while paired.