A Flowchart For The Legend

I have been playing with Visio for a few days and made a sort of flowchart for the settings on the Legend. It's based on the manual and my own experience with the machine. 

It's by no means a finished document so if you have any tips, feel free to share 🙂

LegendFlowchart.pdf

• Like 3

Glad to 🙂

The arrows always point in a decision you make. For instance, "Park/Urban" will point to "Park Mode", which means that in case when you go out hunting in a park, you select the Park mode. 

The colors also have a meaning :

• Brown : where are you hunting? Field/park?
  • Blue : what are you hunting for? Coins, relics, ...?
  • Red : what are conditions that can impact your search? Wet soil, iron trash, bottle caps, ...?
  • Green : Modes/options you select or change on your Legend. There are 3 groups : Mode (park or field), Frequency (M1 - 3) and filter/discrimination settings (Iron Filter, ferrous off, Single Frequency, ...)

The reason I started working on this flow chart is that when I started to use the legend, I was simply copying the settings of youtubers that worked well for them. In my case however, they often didn't perform as I would have expected to. So I started to adapt the settings myself starting from the default settings from Nokta. And now, after months of hunting and testing with the Legend, I made this flowchart. In the future I will be updating it as my experience with the Legend improves.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Not up until now. I will do some hunting on beaches later this year

It makes no sense to me......sorry but I just don't get the idea behind your flow chart.

I thought it was going to be for the control symbol settings.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...