Legend V1.11 Software Wild Target Hunt

8 hours ago, Jeff McClendon said:

Scott complains about the Fisher F-Pulse several times in the linked video.

As a person who has thousands and thousands (not an exaggeration) of hours using an F-Pulse and hundreds of hours using one with the Legend, there are two things that he was doing that I absolutely don’t do.

I never put the coil right next to the dig hole when I am using an F-Pulse/Tek-Point.

I also never put a shovel or any other large metallic object near my F-Pulse/Tek-Point when turning it on or using it. 

These are extremely sensitive pinpointers. So, his complaints in my opinion were operator error. Not criticizing him for the sake of criticizing. I just want other users and potential users to know that what I saw in that video was totally normal pinpointer behavior for that brand of pinpointer.

I agree completely.  Been using a Tek Point from the first batch released.  Bought it the first month of release and still use it.  Absolutely love it.

On 4/23/2023 at 5:17 AM, Jeff McClendon said:

I just want other users and potential users to know that what I saw in that video was totally normal pinpointer behavior for that brand of pinpointer.

I have the Tek-point too sinds a few weeks and if you get the detector too close to the pinpointer you will indeed have serious interference. But as you say, put your detector a few feet further from the hole and problem is solved 🙂