Slivers 27&28 Fty

I've been on a tear with the Manticore lately. 10 silver coins the last three weekends. This afternoon hunting at a school yard I got 6 silvers and a silver ring earlier this year it was tough to say the least. I thought I was going to get skunked. Mild sandy soil with a lot of clad deep enough to be silver. Also a lot of crazy deep Wheat Cents ringing up 76-78. Some times I pass them if I'm tired of digging, but today I was digging anything silver deep. Finally I got a pretty solid very deep beep ringing 88-94 depending on the angle I swung over it. When I removed the plug I my pin-pointer beeped in the bottom of the hole. I dug with my fingers, and I saw the Merc in the bottom of the hole. I thought dang that was ringing high. Stuck the pin-pointer back in and heard another target in the bottom side and flipped out a Walker half. It all made sense then. My second Walker from this school yard. 

IMG_8294.jpg

IMG_8296.jpg

20230513_201133.jpg

Very nice job on the saves, and I hope that I will be able to find some of those coins when I get a chance to detect.

Good luck on your next hunt and stay safe out there.

8 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

Very nice job on the saves, and I hope that I will be able to find some of those coins when I get a chance to detect.

Good luck on your next hunt and stay safe out there.

Thanks, good luck!

5 hours ago, jim tn said:

Good going! A 2 silver hole is always kind of special, but one with a Walker half is even more so. HH Jim Tn

Thanks, it's been very rare for me to ever find two silver coins in the same hole, but twice this year so far.