New Legend Tutorial By Detect-ed

Hey, not sure if anyone else has ran across this, but there's is a new Legend tutorial (looks like it's based on the updated model with 1.11) by Detect-Ed Metal Detecting:

Unlocking The Nokta Legend [Part 1] Turn On & Go

Part 1 is linked to above, and there are two additional segments.

I'd have appreciated this one earlier on my Legend experiece, but it still did clarify a few items. Great resource for new Legend swingers!

12 hours ago, glacialgold said:

Hey, not sure if anyone else has ran across this, but there's is a new Legend tutorial (looks like it's based on the updated model with 1.11) by Detect-Ed Metal Detecting:

Unlocking The Nokta Legend [Part 1] Turn On & Go

Part 1 is linked to above, and there are two additional segments.

I'd have appreciated this one earlier on my Legend experiece, but it still did clarify a few items. Great resource for new Legend swingers!

Have not seen it until you posted it up should be a good series, especially for new people just starting out, look forward to the new episodes 

That was an excellent tutorial for those new to the Legend and similar detectors. I wrote the following in his comment section:

That was a very clear and concise tutorial series, and very pleasant to watch. A+ 

1) The ID on the coins was bang on, except for one of the coins. At 13:46 in the second video, that coin should not be producing an extremely high ID. Do you know why it did? I'm thinking there was a large piece of nonferrous metal under the coin, or a ferrous piece giving iron wrap around.

2) Will you be doing more videos in this series? Topics could include how to use the Iron Filter, what SMF mode to use, when to use a SF mode, bottle cap reject, recovery speed, audio gain...well the list goes on and on 🙂