Loudest Underwater Phones

I can always decrease volume, but I’ve never had to. And I’ve used many going back to the early Excaliburs. Hunt swimming holes and never below 10 feet. Which ones have given you the best sound?

Deus 2 with Bonephones seems to be the preferred choice of the professionals. Big investment but money well spent if you do not already own a D2.

1 hour ago, Doc Bach said:

Deus 2 with Bonephones seems to be the preferred choice of the professionals. Big investment but money well spent if you do not already own a D2.

I have a D2 with bone phones. For reasons not worth going into here, I am moving on from the D2 and am going to the Legend. 

29 minutes ago, Capphd said:

I have a D2 with bone phones. For reasons not worth going into here, I am moving on from the D2 and am going to the Legend. 

Got it. Detectorpro Amphibian 11 

I always felt that the blue Garrett Sea Hunter phones were the loudest to me. They may not be the last word in regard to audio fidelity but they are loud.

One of the best I've used: those that have tropezoidal speakers.

In Europe LS PELSO (manufactured in Hungary).

For the American DETECT-ED market, they are the same with the highest quality cable and plug.

Takes a bit of getting used to, tinny audio, reminiscent of old 80's video games.

The best audio without a doubt, that I have tried for diving and it is not necessary to use the maximum volume.

And I've tried quite a few...

IMG_20230518_185757.jpg

IMG_20230518_185823.jpg

I have used some, and this us my list from worse to the best:

- the Yellow ones from Minelab

- LS Pelso

- Seaghost 

The Seaghost are incredibly loud and clear, simply the best ones I have ever used. During diving you listen very well, and on dry, are very very loud.