XP Deus 2 Xtrem Hunter Video From Gary B

The XTREM HUNTER treasure hunter from XP is coming to annihilate all the deep metal detectors we know!

with this import the Xtreme Hunter is imported into my country, it's something that always bothers me what most dealers do, I agree they want to sell but I find it unacceptable the way they do it, an experienced operator will definitely not fall into the trap because he has experience learn to evaluate them, but the majority do not have much experience and will make the purchase believing these big words....

If there were no forums, to inform the world, there would be the perception that a pointer reaches two meters deep 😂

• Like 6

El 3/8/2023 a las 21:41, Kostas 13 dijo:

Por extraño que te parezcan las máquinas de escaneo profundo, se necesita experiencia para saber si tiene capacidades reales para ver objetivos en profundidad en diferentes terrenos. A menudo veo a personas a las que les va bien en las pruebas y creo que harán lo mismo en la investigación real. Los detectores que pueden penetrar profundamente en diferentes condiciones necesitan un excelente equilibrio en el suelo que no reduzca drásticamente la penetración de la señal y actualmente los detectores que hacen esto son Garrett, siempre que se hagan bobinas grandes y Minelab en mi opinión personal.

About your last reflexion over the Garret and Minelap performances specially with the  ground balance procedure...we can add to this ""team"" the Lorenz Z2? 

42 minutes ago, vicente said:

Σχετικά με τον τελευταίο σας προβληματισμό σχετικά με τις παραστάσεις Garret και Minelap ειδικά με τη διαδικασία ισορροπίας εδάφους...μπορούμε να προσθέσουμε σε αυτή την ""ομάδα" το Lorenz Z2; 

Apart from the Z-1 model which uses only automatic terrain balancing which often does not work smoothly with large frames, the rest of the models which have the ability to manually balance can work in difficult terrains, but unfortunately lose a lot of penetration.