XP Deus 2 Xtrem Hunter Video From Gary B

An introductory peek at the Xtrem Hunter and the XP factory.

Thanks Gary!

19 minutes ago, bigtim1973 said:

I was very surprised at the size of the XP facility.....and they pay extra for the employees that ride a bicycle to work!!

I didn't know that XP has a sister company Helio that is a leading solar panel and hot water heater company in France.

I want built in solar charging for my Deus 2 (especially the coils) just like on my Garmin watch then I could ditch the stupid butterfly clip for charging the coil and the tiny screw on connector for charging the remote.

These should come with a free tee shirt that says “I dug a 6’ hole and all I got was this lousy pull tab”. 

Being you use the Deus 2 with the XTREM I guess they think everybody that has the D 2 will run out and buy the XTREM. I don’t have a D 2 and don’t plan on buying one if that’s what it’s going to take to make the XTREM work. I’d been happy if they just had a bell in between the two coils when it detected metal that would ring .

Chuck 

As a person who has been doing deep research for many years and has spent many thousands of euros on machines, I have many reservations about the effectiveness of the Xtrem Hunter, the tests done in the video do not prove anything to me, the ground looks even and without ores, which unfortunately in real exploration you do not easily find these conditions...
I have written that under the right conditions both 2 boxes and all pi's can penetrate deep but what they can't do is penetrate when the soil changes composition and needs proper soil balance and that is where these machines fall short.
i can easily locate 85 x 125 sheet metal at 3m depth with the gpx5000-25 NF and i will definitely have the perfect ground balance.

https://youtube.com/shorts/G_w1hGqU6kM?feature=share

Screenshot_20230704-174508~2.png

My posting this video was not meant to be any form of a recommendation or even a thumbs up for XP manufacturing the Xtrem Hunter. I don't need one and probably never will.

XP did however fulfill a promise to some of their customers by designing and manufacturing it for use with Deus 2's FMF tech.

Maybe I can get them to promise me a land based smaller coil for Deus 2.........

Jeff

I thank you for posting the video but it don’t show me anything of interest for me that is .

I wouldn’t be wanting one if this guy I called a friend didn’t take off with it and nugget detector of mine at the same time.

Chuck