Long Time Forum Member Needs Our Help

Imagine having your house burn down with most of your possessions inside and little to no insurance to cover the loss. Well we have such a member who has lost his house and possessions to an electrical fire with no insurance to cover it. Skipper Phagan, aka Skip aka AuSeeker(on another forum) aka GoldSeeker has lost his house to fire. Most of you know him as a long time contributor to this forum. One of his friends back home has started a GoFundMe for him to cover the cost of demolition and initial restart to his life. The goal on the fund is $25000 to which I think about 7K has been raised. Would you all be so generous as to add to the fund in whatever amount you can afford. Believe me it will be gratefully accepted and appreciated by Skip. I know he is too proud a person to ask of this for himself but I also know he has a lot of friends who are always willing to help. So if you can donate here is the link to the original fund:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/skip-phagan-fire-relief

Thank you.

Skip just seems to be there for us so I've sent some back his way.

Thanks Skip.

Upsetting news, good no one was injured 👍

Been down so low lately have to pull my socks down to L👀K up 👍.

I managed to squeeze out a contribution and sending Best Wishes you get thru this transition quickly Skip.

Frank C.