2016 Rye Patch Nuggetshoot

anything doing on friday? I will be getting there then. are the public areas easy to find?(for detecting)

Yep, I volunteered to do a short talk Friday evening, I believe around 5:30 at this "Rotundra" place.  The plan is to talk about the Immigrant Trail that we will be standing on and hunting.

Also, if I can get the OK from Whites, I will introduce and exciting new product exclusively for GMT owners ;-)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Digger Bob said:

Yep, I volunteered to do a short talk Friday evening, I believe around 5:30 at this "Rotundra" place.  The plan is to talk about the Immigrant Trail that we will be standing on and hunting.

Also, if I can get the OK from Whites, I will introduce and exciting new product exclusively for GMT owners ;-)

Bob, I will see you there. If I get enough beers in me you will have bigger issues than getting an "OK"

• Like 2

Ifn I can find the place, I'll be there too. 

how will we recognize you mr sourdough?, can you carry a baguette under each arm?:smile:

How is everyone doing? Deteknix also donated 4 of our W6 wirefree headsets as prizes.

Go out there and hunt! And best of luck.

Post any pictures of the event if you are attending and let everyone know how the event went. If you happened to win our prizes, please also send pictures and let us know what you think!

See below link for more information.

http://www.gpaaofnorthernnevadareno.com/index.html

Have fun out there guys!!  

{A75D1079-C344-F2BB-BB1E-EB9266A5FD6C}.png

• Like 1

You'll know it's me. I'm very short. Like a jockey. I have a giant beard. Lots of tattoo's. And im married  to a supermodel.  Look for the hottest chick there, I ll be right next to her. 

On a side note. Its my wife Jan's birthday on Saturday. So come wish her a happy birthday ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1