Nexus Standard Mp V3

I wasn't able to watch all of this video with the sound on but it is rather intriguing.  

Merrill is at the very beginning of the learning curve. Some of what he said was inaccurate. For instance, he said a signal was deeper than the VCO. No signal in all metal is deeper than the VCO. Also, he characterized as “iffy signals” some signals the detector was clearly identifying as iron. Nonetheless, it’s worth a watch as long as one understands he has a way to go before being proficient. But that would be the case with any new user of a Nexus. 

Very nice video where we can hear and see the MPV3 in the field . And Merrill speaks clearly and slowly I can understand almost all what he says .. 🙂

However I would not use his procedure consisting of changing temporarily a setting to check something , because it is time consuming and because you can break a button doing this hundred of times . I never change my detector settings in the field , except the volume ..

I will watch this vid again when I have a little more time , as this MPV3 seems definitely very interesting ...

1 hour ago, palzynski said:

Very nice video where we can hear and see the MPV3 in the field . And Merrill speaks clearly and slowly I can understand almost all what he says .. 🙂

However I would not use his procedure consisting of changing temporarily a setting to check something , because it is time consuming and because you can break a button doing this hundred of times . I never change my detector settings in the field , except the volume ..

I will watch this vid again when I have a little more time , as this MPV3 seems definitely very interesting ...

Here are some more videos with the Nexus. 
https://youtube.com/@BeepnDigRelicHunting