Looking For Xlt Custom Programs.

Over the years I've sold a number of used XLTs.  Two programs come to mind that were not factory, "Deep Silver" and "High Trash".  It didn't occur to me until I recently looked at the one I have and they are not there.

Does anyone have some of these old custom programs they could share or know what books I might find them in?  I did a search first and couldn't find any.  

The only one I have (I will look for it) is what Jimmy Sierra called the "Sierra Madre" which coupled with a 15" coil turned it into a Cache Hunter.  I'll post it when I find it.  It's on an external Hard Drive from when I had my shop in California.

Thanks!

I looked in my printed reference material on Whites detectors and have attached what might be helpful. If you will go to Steve's wonderful Detector Database section of this forum and look under DFX you will find the DFX(*XLT) Handbook that has much useful info.Whites settings.pdf

On 9/18/2023 at 6:49 AM, JCR said:

I looked in my printed reference material on Whites detectors and have attached what might be helpful. If you will go to Steve's wonderful Detector Database section of this forum and look under DFX you will find the DFX(*XLT) Handbook that has much useful info.Whites settings.pdf

Thanks!!!!

I stumbled across this program and am not certain if it is what your are referencing.  So I will provide the link for your review.

https://metaldetectingforum.com/index.php?threads/show-us-your-xlt-deep-silver-program.41407/

Best Wishes in your search