M8 Has Arrived!!

• 3 weeks later...

I hope it's not going to be a slow trickle of them released.ย  My dealer knows nothing more about their pending arrival than perhaps possibly if we cross our fingers, hold our mouth in a certain position and stand on one leg we may see them next month.

Did a chat with a dealer somewhere in Europe early this morning...tried to order one but no bueno...cant ship to US...they are expecting their next shipment in next week so some places have got more then one shipment already but how many they are getting at a time I don't know...sounds like 3-4 which is what they advertised as in stock but then admitted they were out and taking orders for the next batch....what ever.... it will start raining soon and the ground will turn damp enough for some park hunting once again...hope to have one by then..sigh

strickย 

I'm in Malaysia.

I heard almost the same story @ strick here too.. not much quantity for the first batch and already out of stock. The second shipment will arrive maybe in mid to end of November

20231028_113607.thumb.jpg.cac0a88d8b0d46804552cd1ea3da5048.jpg

its looks awesome, feels good and perform great at the beach on its introductory hunt

ย 

Makes sense Malaysia is first when they're made there.