Go Terrain Available???

Dan(NM)

14 minutes ago, MineBlab said:

Just be aware that while using it the remote battery will run down about half as long as normal.

Source? Personal experience? 🤔 Proof? Seems to me that's a bit excessive.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

I got the same message that my free trial had expired. 🤔 10 bucks a year seems reasonable to me but i would have liked to try it first for free.

I would have liked to try it for free also but as a tech the temptation got the best of me!  I went ahead and signed up for the premium. 

• Like 3

• Like 2

Outstanding video. Looks like this is going to be a really powerful tool. 👍

• Like 2

Well lookie there, we got our Go Terrain app! 😎

It reminds me of Tect O Trak but without having to manually enter all the finds. I pretty much stopped using Tect O Trak because I'm too lazy to enter everything I find as I go and by the time I get home I've forgotten where I found some of the items.

Very nice, and very reasonable pricing. I may have to give it a go as well. 😏

• Like 2

On 11/16/2023 at 2:13 PM, d1v1n said:

I would have liked to try it for free also but as a tech the temptation got the best of me!  I went ahead and signed up for the premium. 

You can create a new account and try it for free - with different e-mail.

They have another bug in their system. I created an account when updating Deus to V2. I have never installed this application before, so my trial period couldn't have expired. They released it Yesterday, don't they?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mirda said:

You can create a new account and try it for free - with different e-mail.

They have another bug in their system. I created an account when updating Deus to V2. I have never installed this application before, so my trial period couldn't have expired. They released it Yesterday, don't they?

Good to know!  It looks like this was a slow roll out deployment.  There were lots of videos from other parts of the world talking about it at various times within the past month or so. Some made it sound like it may have been prematurely rolled out. I am willing to roll with need updates.  I am an apple user so it will tie into the phone and iPad nicely!

7 hours ago, Mirda said:

Any success with connecting Deus to Google Pixel phone? They claim it will work only on Android devices with Snapdragon or Kirin processor?

Like WTF?!?!?!?

It synced up with my  Pixel 7 Pro, but I did have some problems.  Not sure if this is what fixed it, but the last thing I tried before it finally worked was switching from Push to Auto in the Options/Setup/Go Terrain menu.

• Like 1