Go Terrain Available???

Dan(NM)

Here is a pic of what it looked like, a lot of these are false positives IMG_4509.thumb.png.e6a087486f368dcaa05853d3333a9914.png

• Like 2

It also looks like you can only use metric, imperial is not an option.

54 minutes ago, d1v1n said:

I agree it wasn’t too bad on the battery on the phone or the Deus remote or coil. Now I just have see how I can mount the phone. 😆

image.jpg

I have a phone mount that was designed for bicycles that should work.  I haven't got a rugged enough case for my phone to do that, though.

This isn't it exactly, but its close enough to give you the idea (not an ad, nor necessarily a recommendation... just communicating an idea):

https://www.target.com/p/insten-360-universal-bike-cell-phone-holder-mount-for-motorcycle-bicycle-compatible-with-iphone-12-12-pro-max-11-samsung-galaxy-android-black/-/A-78260364

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, iron_buzz said:

I have a phone mount that was designed for bicycles that should work.  I haven't got a rugged enough case for my phone to do that, though.

This isn't it exactly, but its close enough to give you the idea (not an ad, nor necessarily a recommendation... just communicating an idea):

https://www.target.com/p/insten-360-universal-bike-cell-phone-holder-mount-for-motorcycle-bicycle-compatible-with-iphone-12-12-pro-max-11-samsung-galaxy-android-black/-/A-78260364

That just might be the ticket!

I think I will continue to use google maps for my key finds.  

A couple of things: if the DEUS can talk via Bluetooth it would be nice to open that up for other headphones\ear buds for summer. I have years of google map listed finds, can I get these imported? With push, it would be nice to have additional hot keys or scroll for find categories to push such as coin, relic, button, hammered, gold on the remote. I would hate to take out my expensive phone every time to do this. More choice icons for finds to eliminate typing with muddy hands\gloves. Detector in one hand, phone in the other, where to hold my digger?

• Like 1