Almost Five Years Too Late

DanK

Very nice job on the setup, I'm glad my info was helpful. You can still find the 5x10 DD and other Infinium coils but it takes looking and probably buying used. These guys show a new one in stock but I'd sure call to confirm that. Probably are some new ones on back shelves at older dealers.

Northwest Detector Sales

I just bought a new open box 5x10 infinium coil for my atx. Should be here soon. It's possible I may not need it, as I may be returning my atx for a refund. If it turns out that way, I'll be happy to sell you the coil for what I paid. Good write up. I like your setup. 

Greetings Ndplumr.  Yes, I would be very interested.  I tested the setup today and it works so much better but I need a couple minor adjustments.  Honestly, the ATX is military grade and a heavy machine.  I was in the process of selling it but held off.  Let me know.  By the way are you a plumber?  I had my C36 plumbing license in California before going into the medical field.  Have a nice day.

• Like 1

On 12/19/2023 at 2:00 PM, DanK said:

Greetings Ndplumr.  Yes, I would be very interested.  I tested the setup today and it works so much better but I need a couple minor adjustments.  Honestly, the ATX is military grade and a heavy machine.  I was in the process of selling it but held off.  Let me know.  By the way are you a plumber?  I had my C36 plumbing license in California before going into the medical field.  Have a nice day.

I messaged you 

On 12/18/2023 at 10:54 AM, Steve Herschbach said:

Very nice job on the setup, I'm glad my info was helpful. You can still find the 5x10 DD and other Infinium coils but it takes looking and probably buying used. These guys show a new one in stock but I'd sure call to confirm that. Probably are some new ones on back shelves at older dealers.

Northwest Detector Sales

Greetings Steve.  Thanks.  I'm actually using the detector now with the 10x14" coil.  I just squeaked this project under the wire with the 10x14 coil.  There are no 5x10 DD Infinium coils available, new or used, and I've checked other countries and have switched my search for the 3x7 without success.  Used is the only way now so the search continues but having fun using the ATX now. 

• Like 1