Last Hunt For This Year

Sinclair

Had to get out yesterday, to calm down and relax a bit. It was fairly late ..(22 o‘clock), so I went to my local beach. With no expectations to find anything, I slowly began my hunt. Two coins after 1h..  and then, all of a sudden I had some interesting signals.. I slowed down and gridded a small section of the beach, maybe 20x50m.

After 3h I had a pocket full of clad and two 925 rings, one of them quite old and big (8g).

Most of the signals were at least 2-3 scoops down and the coins look very corroded - I guess the others didn‘t hear them. Lesson learned again: going slow really helps finding those deep, good targets. Settings were based on Beach 2, Sens 95, Salt Sens 9.

IMG_3800.thumb.jpeg.949d47de3db810e6b24e09a399ab37b2.jpeg
IMG_3801.thumb.jpeg.441c6f462505a26ad3af7554b182312f.jpeg

IMG_3802.thumb.jpeg.79a746fea9e8c8161f36e524f499c23d.jpeg

Happy New Year to you all!

Things could have gone worse, I‘m very happy with the results for this time of the year ☺️

Found the big ring right at the waterline, 4 scoops deep.. you just can‘t leave a smacking 95 behind .. 

DM found since end of october: 340
That equals nearly 190$ in old currency alone.. I think I‘ve never found so much in such a short time.

Fantastic hunt and Happy New Year to you Sinclair! 🙂

Americans only wish we had coin denominations like other countries, that's a great haul of money 🤑

I've seen a few (myself included) that have found US $1 coin spills, but it is rare.

I am so glad to see everyone getting out there and getting last minute "shopping" done 🤣 One more day here, y'all... 🍀