Gold Seeker Is Pushing South To Quartzite

Sorry for your loss Reese, I too loss my father quite a while back now but still think of him often. Maybe next year I'll get out that way, thanks for posting the great pictures.

• Like 1

Hey Reese,

Sorry to hear about your Father, it's always tough when someone passes.  Quartzsite has always been a fun place to detect and does have deeper gold, so you will like that area.  I can see you hitting something very nice down there.  

Keep us posted,

Rob

• Like 1

Great post Reese.  This was a remarkable trip for me.  Always wanting to get more field time and learn as much as I can.  Truly enjoyed your and BMc's company.  Learned a lot from the both of you and look forward to having our paths cross again in the future. This is a trip I will remember and I was pretty excited to see you post about it.

It was quite unfortunate with the passing of your father.  I wish you the best in that endeavor.  I have yet to experience that myself and often think of how I may react when that day comes.

In my experience finding gold isn't easy and it does take work.  The fact that we found some gold is a plus.  The picture below is what my take was from the first patch we found.  Nice chunky gold by my standards.  1.4 grams in one day, my personal best to date.

PXL_20240102_041232953.PORTRAIT.jpg

• Like 8

Also sorry to hear of your loss Reese, take care. 

• Like 1