My Wall Of Fame!

2 hours ago, EL NINO77 said:

I see a sufficient number of European detectors... that means you know how they work... and what is important is that you know how they work...

yes, some of these also deserve to be in my hall of fame.*!!!

Β 

IMG_20210713_000113_414.jpg

Yes I started explooring in Europe early on to help with the iron infestation in iron patches. I have a Sigmund, Sorex and Berkut. I also loved thr Rutus Alter 71.

Impressive...the most I've ever owned at one time was five. Started to get the evil eye from the wife. Now I'm down to a manageable threeπŸ˜†

1 hour ago, CalReg said:

Impressive...the most I've ever owned at one time was five. Started to get the evil eye from the wife. Now I'm down to a manageable threeπŸ˜†

Yes that can happen.

13 hours ago, CalReg said:

Well years ago, it was either Whites or Garrett. The companies would get you to bite by just renaming their offerings with series numbers so I would trade the old one in on the newer model. I then got hooked on Tesoro, which my wife used. True story. We were detecting at the University of Maryland. I gave her the Sabre and told her to go up around the big tree and check. I had just found a class ring and when she came back, she had found a huge men's 14k Tigers Eye ring with some rope around it and her own class ring.

11 hours ago, Redneck said:

Certainly you have some in the attic and basement as well! Awesome collection there/.

No basement, attic is a walk in without heat. I will check in the Master Bedroom shower since I don't ever bathe.πŸ˜‚