Nah. Find the "cut Pistareen.

145780122_1355646488128876_7409138490225988303_n.jpg

• Like 7
  • Oh my! 1

20 hours ago, rvpopeye said:

Found 'em ! 🥸

Point him out. 🙃

George

Waldo ? Naaaaah , bet you can't find him either ! 😜 What settings were you using ? Try adjusting your recovery speed # ......

I did spot some broken old coins , but I think you should throw them back and let 'em grow up into something spendable ! 🥸 ALSO , Ya might be in trouble if a game warden spots them shorts !

They're called Cut Pistareenes  huh ? 

But not one was bleeding ! ,,,and were you looking in a latrine ? Is that a good spot to look for them pisston thingies ?   Thx for the pointy finger , I'll check there later.

Too bad you skunked on this one , better luck next hunt . I hope you find a fully grown one next time !  

• Oh my! 1

1 hour ago, rvpopeye said:

George

Waldo ? Naaaaah , bet you can't find him either ! 😜 What settings were you using ? Try adjusting your recovery speed # ......

I did spot some broken old coins , but I think you should throw them back and let 'em grow up into something spendable ! 🥸 ALSO , Ya might be in trouble if a game warden spots them shorts !

They're called Cut Pistareenes  huh ? 

But not one was bleeding ! ,,,and were you looking in a latrine ? Is that a good spot to look for them pisston thingies ?   Thx for the pointy finger , I'll check there later.

Too bad you skunked on this one , better luck next hunt . I hope you find a fully grown one next time !  

Settings? It was easy. Turn on, ground balance, set disc. to knock out iron then hunt. Must have been awhile back. 🙃

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kac said:

Looks like this one...

145780122_1355646488128876_7409138490225988303_n.jpg.28a35cc15de26f5d0640f7a732b1ba3e.jpg.0430859cedbe80138c63bb42e4f6e223.jpg

Winner winner chicken dinner.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1