Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Garrett Storm - New Metal Detector Coming?

17 hours ago, Muddydogz said:

For me, it doesn't have to outdo the eq, legend just be competitive with them, i'd love to spend my money here in the states. I think garrett has great build quality, just a little lacking in the tech side. I had an apex and liked it but it just didn't perform for me on grass like the other mentioned machines. I don't beach hunt so that's not on my list of wants , give me and apex package with the eq performance and i'll be first in line.

The way I see it SMF is 6 year old technology and most agree  that its peaked. To throw just another SMF machine in the ring this late would not make sense. No it needs to something special and I hope it will be. I will buy one. Mark

• Like 1

"Ground radar mode"? Maps on the screen? 

I'm a little skeptical of this guy's claims. I do agree, though, that some groundbreaking feature no one else has is exactly what Garrett needs to get back in the game, especially among high-end machines.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, phrunt said:

Удивительно, как эти русские всегда добиваются утечки информации первыми. Если он прав, похоже, это будет потрясающе. 1200 долларов за версию для наушников, 870 долларов за базовую. Версия для наушников должна поставляться с большим количеством катушек или чем-то еще, чтобы стоить намного дороже, если только перевод цены не был неправильным.

Похоже, что в экран встроена технология Whites V3i. GPS-картография, водонепроницаемость, больший контроль над используемыми частотами, треугольный фонарик, излучающий больше света, вибрация, батарея на 19 часов.,

Я думаю, мы узнаем 5 апреля, прав ли он, и если это так, я думаю, это будет очень популярно.

The rod of the deus type is triangular in shape. Magnetic charger. The coil wire in the rod is like that of the 3030. the screen is colored. The Bust mode for clean ground is up to 40 percent power. Sim card. Detection frequencies 2-100

That confirms what I've heard: high-end multifrequency with color display. From what I know they started work on this 12-13 years ago. It'll be interesting to see if they borrowed anything from the V3.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, markinswpa said:

The way I see it SMF is 6 year old technology and most agree  that its peaked.

SMF is either 23 or 33 years old, depending on your definition of SMF. And I would not be so sure it's peaked.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh my! 1