Thank You Minelab

for many  years ive spent 1000,s upon thousands on high end minelabs never could figure out the detetors and never found anything but worthless junk  its been a year  or so now since i bought the 540 advantage pro pack turn on and go found many silver coins and a 25.000.00 gold and diamond ring more then paid for all my past minelabs both coin and gold detetors...why buy a maticore equinox or any other high end detector for 1000.s when you can buy this for 400.00 WAY TO GO MINELAB

• Like 4

Well, you do have a decent point.

I would be totally fine with putting my 540 up against the most expensive detectors. The 540 uses the same SMF technology as the Nox line, and I'd bet that same technology is in the Manticore as well.

• Like 1

Thanks for the inside information,after reading this i am putting all my detectors up for sale and buy the state of the art 540,thanks for the heads up on this high end technological wonder.

Keep in mind that most success in metal detecting requires you to just get the coil over the target.  I’ve found nice objects with inexpensive detectors as well as expensive ones.  In any case,  congratulations on the great finds!!! 🫡

• Like 5

• The title was changed to Thank You Minelab

Yup yup the 540 has skills.

Glad you're finding good targets. 

You might want to hold onto at least one of the other detectors for backup  or a buddy detector for when you have a friend  that might want to try detecting.... 

And who knows , you might eventually "crack their code." 

• 3 weeks later...