Don't Nuke The Tarsacci Forum

Steve,

Please do not nuke the Tarsacci forum.  I am dealing with elderly parents currently and trying to get myself into a position where I can spend more time on the beach.  I will post and with the Tarsacci I know it will be posts of wonderful finds.  Hang in there Steve, better days with the Tarsacci are coming and will be posted.

• Like 7

I’ve said it here before that the Tarsacci is one of the few detectors I’ve sold and regretted it. At the same time I’d want to see some updates on it before buying back into it again .

A gentleman did offer to sell a used Tarsacci he had for a number of years but waiting on pictures first.

Chuck 

• Like 2

I’ve already said the forum is going nowhere until 2025 at earliest. I’d say that’s pretty generous given close to zero activity for quite some time now. In the event I pull the plug on the forum no threads will be lost, they will simply be moved to another location, most likely the Tesoro, Compass etc forum. It’s not anyone's job other than Dimitar's to try and single handedly keep things going. Ultimately it’s up to him to keep not just this forum but Tarsacci itself alive. If the manufacturer can’t be bothered to promote their own product then there is little reason anyone else should care.

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

And that Steve, is basically the company’s biggest problem.

• Like 1

Aaron you done more for the company than the man who owns it, The videos you went to the trouble of making done more for the Tarsacci detector in promoting it.

He really needs to come out of that little world he’s living in .

For what you get it’s the highest Price detector.

It’s got the shortest warranty than anyone else.

I forgot you pay shipping 

I don’t know why I’m posting this being everybody knows it already.

I think it’s a good detector but needs some updates to make it a great detector that don’t look as if they coming.

Chuck 

• Like 3

Well I just email the powers that be and ask a couple of questions of him . Now sit back and wait to see what response I get if any .

Chuck 

Well just a short time later I’m back with nothing but he did respond.

I did ask if I could buy the Tarsacci without the backpack 🎒 and was told it’s free it comes with the packaging. That type of packaging cost money and I’ve yet to find anything free in this world.

I ask about updates and one I’d like to see  for myself are If any updates he would have for the Tarsacci in whenever .

His statement was short but not so sweet in he didn’t have any as in none updates for the Tarsacci.

He did invite to call him but I’d say he already told me what I wanted to know. 
Chuck 

• Oh my! 1

What I’ve posted is coming straight from the guy that makes the Tarsacci.

Chuck 

• Like 1