The Dalas™ Project Is Nearing Completion... Clues # 4,5,6,7,8,9 Unveiling On 03/28/24

🤔 Hmmm… well, this wasn’t helpful…

IMG_2043.thumb.jpeg.c9cc0692e2aa36a72366a0182267b82e.jpeg

• Haha 5

Wow Doc’s thinking about finding big gold deposits now.😳

E318D730-7510-45EF-95F2-A41138C7BBA3.jpeg

• Haha 5

Sounds like a new style of coil holder instead using of a shaft, and connecting it directly to the unit. Then have a new style shaft to move the coil side to side like a new hip stick.

But then again I have been drinking to much shine.

• Haha 2

You guys are amateurs. I've got this one sussed! 

You drop hot pizza from a helicopter using the paddle cuz it's really HOT,  to flip it upside down.

It lands on the ground on a suspected gold location.

You land the helicopter and check the pizza for nuggets stuck to the cheese ?

• Haha 5

Ok , this is more of a possibility😆  (is this cheating?):

Me:
solve the puzzle: what could a gold prospecting invention be with the hints of paddle, pizza and a helicopter?

Google Gemini AI:

The answer to the puzzle is a suction dredge.

Let's break down the hints:

Paddle: This suggests something that scoops or separates materials, like a panning operation used in traditional gold prospecting.

Pizza (round): This hints at a circular motion, possibly referring to the way the dredge extracts material.

Helicopter: This implies something airborne, which could be the method used to deploy the dredge.

Combining these clues, a suction dredge emerges as a perfect fit. It uses a rotating intake nozzle to scoop up underwater material and separate the gold flakes through a pressurized water system. Suction dredges can be mounted on helicopters for use in remote locations.

EDIT: so now I’m thinking an air powered scoop that you attach to your Keene Blower- it spins and the blades pull in the materials…. 

• Haha 3

Could Doc be solving a problem before we are caught up sh..t creek with a DALAS- Detector Assay Laser Analysis System attachment? or … 🤓

a packable solar panel for battery recharging plus a head mounted whirly bird wind turbine; or

Counter EMI system grounded to 3 miles of gridded bungee cord; or

a self deployed medivac lift kit equipped with a survival kit of freeze dried pizza; or

A metal detector weed-eater attachment with a satellite link for helio pizza delivery; or

a time share requiring a canoe trip; or wind powered self-kneading sourdough pizza machine; or 

DALAS - Detector and Loop Attachment System with non-metallic mounts

🧐

• Haha 2

I got it now;

He is telling us to have a pizza and when the rescue helicopter gets near wave the paddles so they can see you better.

• Haha 2

Sounds like getting directions from a drunken woman. 

• Haha 3