The Dalas™ Project Is Nearing Completion... Clues # 4,5,6,7,8,9 Unveiling On 03/28/24

I got it!

Me: create a gold collecting device named Dalas that I put together with a screwdriver and a drill that is green, has rotating blades, is round like a pizza, goes left and right and has a paddle.

Bing Image creator AI:

IMG_2048.thumb.jpeg.f0bb24acd4857977739eb7d25089d78d.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh my! 1

A Doc DaLAs  “SaM I Am, GreEn haM And eGgs.”😗

“agitator”, green…

…an intoxicated marine searching for pizza along the south bank of the Tijuana river?🤪

…a green rock tumbler with an agitating rock polisher and loose screw?

…a shaft mounted green coin washer with an agitator setting?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Doc put these fellas minds to rest quickly or we are all gonna end up sharing a padded cell🤪

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, Norvic said:

Doc put these fellas minds to rest quickly or we are all gonna end up sharing a padded cell🤪

I have my walls in a nice leather and silk, that way when my girlfriend comes to visit there's no markings on the walls.

I do try to stay neat and orderly.

Where's my darn meds at.

• Haha 2

On 3/23/2024 at 6:37 AM, GotAU? said:

I got it!

Me: create a gold collecting device named Dalas that I put together with a screwdriver and a drill that is green, has rotating blades, is round like a pizza, goes left and right and has a paddle.

Bing Image creator AI:

IMG_2048.thumb.jpeg.f0bb24acd4857977739eb7d25089d78d.jpeg

Dang, you are so close. LOL 🤣  Really cute!

Doc

• Like 1

CLUE #7

ClueDALAS7.png.ea9a1cc8cd866e564b2e6daa358c70c7.png

Gang thank you for playing along.  I will be putting you out of your misery in a couple of days as I should have the first proto-types in my hands then.

I will give a detailed explanation.  Of course I encourage your input.  I can tell you right now that I have over $11,000 in development costs so far.  This has not been an inexpensive undertaking.  But as usual my goal is to bring you innovative helpful products and accessories that will assist you in being more successful in your detecting endeavors.

I also have decided that my future development endeavors need to be aimed at more generic accessories.  In other words things that appeal to all detectorists using any detector, or prospectors and treasure hunters in general.

For example, I love developing great covers for metal detectors.  But when you spend a ton of money developing a cover for a GPX6000 or a Garrett AXIOM, you are playing to a very limited audience because not everyone owns those machines.

Take for example the GSpot and GPit Scoops.  They have very wide appeal and the demand for these items show how popular a generic item can be.

Thank you guys for playing along.  Truly this has been very entertaining. You made me laugh out loud several times.  And one of you said the magic word and there will be a reward for your efforts.  I will reveal the winner when I unveil the DALAS.

Also thank you for making Doc's Nugget Stalker® Brand so popular.

Doc

P.S.  I'm looking at this cartoon a little longer and obviously the DALAS has something to do with making it easier to pick the pockets of old people. 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• The title was changed to The Dalas™ Project Is Nearing Completion... Clues # 4,5,6,7 Unveiling On 03/28/24
  • The title was changed to The Dalas™ Project Is Nearing Completion... Clues # 4,5,6,7, 8 Unveiling On 03/28/24
  • The title was changed to The Dalas™ Project Is Nearing Completion... Clues # 4,5,6,7,8,9 Unveiling On 03/28/24

I have to say it is a new model swing arm that either has a coil scuff plate and a stand that holds the detector up by a couple of paddles so that you can dig up the gold without dropping the detector.

It could also be some new way to go crazy just guessing what it is.

What ever it is I'm sure that someone out there will be needing it to keep the load off their heart.

Good luck on what ever it is and I hope that you sell a lot of them.

• Thanks 1