New XP Machines? YouTube Event - July

It's Spanish and it say "XP presents the latest in detector technology."

I don't see where it says something new being announced or released.

Definitely a YouTube presentation/event.

It might just be advertising the new Deus 1 to Deus 2 upgrade option, in 3 weeks it will be in NZ, I have to decide if I want the 9" or 11" coil, I'm a deep coin hunter so the 11" seems logical but everyone seems to like the 9" more.  I don't care about balance or weight on a lightweight detector though so that's not part of the equation. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, phrunt said:

It might just be advertising the new Deus 1 to Deus 2 upgrade option, in 3 weeks it will be in NZ, I have to decide if I want the 9" or 11" coil, I'm a deep coin hunter so the 11" seems logical but everyone seems to like the 9" more.  I don't care about balance or weight on a lightweight detector though so that's not part of the equation. 

Simon,i went for the 9'' upgrade and certainly never regretted it,been out today and its a game changer compared to the Deus 1 that i own,basically over night its become my everyday use setup.

• Like 3

If you are in the woods and stubble fields or water 9" is the way to go. Easier to get between the rocks and brush..

• Like 1

• The title was changed to New XP Machines? YouTube Event - July
On 22.06.2024 at 23:00, phrunt said:

Возможно, это просто реклама нового варианта обновления с Deus 1 на Deus 2, через 3 недели он появится в Новой Зеландии, я должен решить, хочу ли я катушку 9 " или 11 ", я большой охотник за монетами, поэтому 11 " кажется логичным, но всем, кажется, больше нравится 9 ". Меня не волнует баланс или вес легкого детектора, так что это не является частью уравнения.

having d1, I would choose 9 inches, but in d2 everything is different, 11 inches are brighter, juicier and the depth on larger objects is really decent.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1