Old Vs New Tech F75 Vs Legend

You've gotten quite a bit of good advice answering your specific questions.  But since this forum is more than simply about specific questions or those who ask them, I'm going to throw a curve ball.

Most of us have limited time to detect -- i.e. we wish we had more.  Learning how to set up and use detectors is a necessary part of the endeavor.  But adding a new detector and its learning process takes time away from learning about the one already in possession.

In your specific case you seem to be a bit frustrated (at times, anyway) with the complexity of the Deus 2.  I don't have one of those so can't comment specifically, but in my experience with other detectors, the better I get to know a detector the less complex it becomes.

Maybe consider the remote and pair of wsa II headphones for your setup. Seems you might need to access the screen much more than with the master setup as I do.

I would find the rig your using a little annoying for the type of hunting I do as I often jog between programs for target checking.

There is also an easy fix for the broken clock XP has. Simply use the XY screeen that has no clock. :)

Thanks very much to all the members of this forum for the precious advice. 

Finally i chose the f75 LTD (i found one like new for 300€) because i had a very good feeling, some Years ago, with the T2. I Will use It when i don't  want to spend too much time with the set-up, and when i want to relax.

Maybe in the future i will try and buy the Legend, but now i still prefer use my Deus 2 ( ws6) and try to learn It well to unlock his full potential, with different programs like tekna. 

Thanks very much