New Gpx-5000’s With Warranty Back In U.S. And Others

I guess Minelab heard our desire for the GPX-5000 in the US…

Have ordered quite a few of these new units with 3 years manufacture warranty. Veteran’s 15% Discount also.
So let me know if you’re looking for one, also willing to take trade-ins. 

Oregon based so no tax and free shipping.

Ron’s Detector’s 

208-739-8079

rrlmmc@gmail.com

• The title was changed to New Gpx-5000’s With Warranty Back In U.S. And Others

5 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

So what's a new GPX 5000 sell for now that it's back. Same as before or.......?

The new MAP price is $4,599 This is the first batch at the 2024 price as the old ones were all pretty much sold off when the price increased.

So they bring back a detector that came out in 2010 and a detector that was selling new a few years ago for under $4000 and decide to raise the price on it, but yet they are dropping the price on many other newer detectors.  One thing about Minelab is the consistent inconsistent pricing.  They wonder why dealers don't want to order in bulk...because they have no protection.

It would not surprise me to see Minelab drop the price under $3000 a few months from now.

I'll wait for the new one coming out soon or use my trusty Garrett Axiom that can find the majority of remaining gold better than a 5000 and it's cheaper.  Just my own opinion.

For those who used to have a 5000 and liked it and now want to get a new one, I guess now is your chance.  You just have to pay more.  They'll probably say, cost of inflation went up.

Good luck selling them Ron, but I would not be sitting on a bunch of them. 

Morning Gerry,

I understand as the 7000 came out with a free goldmonster, so dealers stock up, then the next month they do a 25% of 7000 sale. Now you have to sell off your stock at cost.

The Manticore 30% off sale probably caught many dealers that had a inventory at the old price.

Wish we had an agreement that gave us a warning about sales a few months prior so we do not overstock. I have been doing more drop shipping lately to avoid this dilemma, but this also has its downside.

When is the new gold release coming out Gerry, you mentioned soon?