5 Gold Rings And A Silver Bar

Hi all. Just want to put it out there, I've just made my first youtube video. I'll aim for somewhat regular uploads as I have hours of footage saved up. This is a video where I found 5 gold rings, a silver bar, a watch and some gold pendants. Probably in my top 10 favourite hunts. You don't have to subscribe, but it would definitely help 🙂

I'm fully open to criticism no matter how harsh. if you think the video is crap let me know what I can change. if you want it shorter or longer, or more talking?  This took me forever to edit as I'm fairly new to it all. 

Otherwise I hope you enjoy the video. 

cheers. 

• Like 5
  • Oh my! 1

I took the liberty of writing some script for your next one .

Arrrrrrrr !:nugget: blub blub blub. Arrrrr ! :nugget: blub blub blub . Arrrrrr ! :nugget: blub blub blub  Arrrrrrr !:nugget: blub blub blub . Arrrrr !:nugget: blub blub blub .

🏴‍☠️ Pirate TTT on vacation  ! 👍

subscribed.

• Haha 3

On 5/2/2024 at 8:07 PM, rvpopeye said:

I took the liberty of writing some script for your next one .

Arrrrrrrr !:nugget: blub blub blub. Arrrrr ! :nugget: blub blub blub . Arrrrrr ! :nugget: blub blub blub  Arrrrrrr !:nugget: blub blub blub . Arrrrr !:nugget: blub blub blub .

🏴‍☠️ Pirate TTT on vacation  ! 👍

subscribed.

Hahah you gave my a good laugh. Love it

On 5/3/2024 at 6:54 AM, Airtemisa said:

I love it. Waiting for more. 

Subscribed. Thanks

Thank you so much! I have another video lined up on this hunt www.detectorprospector.com/topic/26188-found-the-spot

I think I'll finish and upload it next week 🙂 It's mostly done. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I like the video! I am getting into detecting in the surf and underwater and your video just cut my learning curve by a bunch. Thanks for posting it. Hope you post more. Seeing your technique for target retrieval really helps. Are you just using a snorkel or do you use a battery powered hooka?

• Like 2

On 5/5/2024 at 12:23 AM, matt said:

I like the video! I am getting into detecting in the surf and underwater and your video just cut my learning curve by a bunch. Thanks for posting it. Hope you post more. Seeing your technique for target retrieval really helps. Are you just using a snorkel or do you use a battery powered hooka?

Yay, I'm so glad it helps! There's not too many of us that do it so you're more than welcome to ask away if you have any questions about it. I mainly snorkel but I do occasionally use the Blu3 Nomad for assistance, but very rarely. My breath-hold isn't great so you may not need it at all. The conditions in this video were very calm, I've got another video coming out this week showing a bit more extreme conditions 😄 Here's a quick preview 

• Like 1

Thanks! I'm hoping to be in the water really soon. I'm thinking of taking one of the lanyards off my kids boogie boards or surfboards to use to keep the detector attached to me if a big wave yanks it out my my hand.

5 minutes ago, matt said:

Thanks! I'm hoping to be in the water really soon. I'm thinking of taking one of the lanyards off my kids boogie boards or surfboards to use to keep the detector attached to me if a big wave yanks it out my my hand.

Give it a go, but personally I wouldn't as it can become a risk if you get tangled up. I've never had the issue and we get some pretty rough waves. Your headphones already keep you tethered to the machine. If anything, see if you can find a way to strap your headphones under your chin, my mate does this and it looks like a far better method. Similar to this

image.png.d66d40020253b67ef9cd7ef71c8aa82f.png

Another thing to try is to put reflective tape on your machine/coil 🙂 I do this as it makes it easier to pinpoint, but should help find the detector if it gets a bit murky and you do happen to drop it. 

• Like 1