Danger Danger - Very Important Read If You Are Married

11 hours ago, mn90403 said:

You can sell more swing arms for mops than for detectors. Quick Simon, patent that thought!

Damn, you might be right.

Doc

• Haha 2
  • Oh my! 1

1 hour ago, bklein said:

I use Bose NC headphones with mine….sync’d to Spotify. 
I guess you could invent a feedback system to give you a modulated tone in proportion to the dirt detected.

You know the vacuum cleaner actually as a red light green light.  When you're vacuuming if the light turns red it means you are picking up dirt.  I have never seen it turn red with the exception of when I dropped a glass jar of instant coffee on the kitchen floor.  After picking up the glass I vacuumed up the crystals.  I yelled at my wife.  Hey something is wrong with this vacuum there's a red light than keeps coming on.

She comes out to see what I'm talking about, and says, "You idiot, the red light just means you are picking up dirt, or coffee crystals in this case."  I said, "Well why have I never seen it come on when you're vacuuming?"  She gave me this look that would kill a snake and says, "Because I don't let my house get that dirty."   (Apparently it's "HER HOUSE" I just am allowed to live here.)

Doc

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Oh my! 1

11 hours ago, dig4gold said:

And I thought the red light meant the collection bag was getting full & was activated by less suction due to getting full.

D4G

I think you are wrong dig4gold  as it looked like Doc was sucking up to the wife (boss) at maximum level. 🤣