Danger Danger - Very Important Read If You Are Married

Glad your wife only saw you swinging and not digging. Otherwise, she'd really set you up with some back breaking work!

BTW- Be sure to tell your wife that it's not Mr. Metal Detector. It's Mr. Metal Detectorist 🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Look at the bright side Doc now you can tell everybody that by god I run my house!

I run the vacuum cleaner the mop and the broom and even the washing machine and dryer.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

"THIS THING" really is killing my back. 🤣

Just hook up the swingy thingy to the mop and she'll feel sorry for you again. 

She would love using the Goldmonster if you can get her on some jewelry sized gold. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

If any of our wife’s read this it will be the downfall of all of us.

Doc had this been back in the yester years you may had to move out of Dodge for letting that cat out of the bag as only expression one would say.

Chuck 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, RONS DETECTORS MINELAB said:

Just hook up the swingy thingy to the mop and she'll feel sorry for you again. 

She would love using the Goldmonster if you can get her on some jewelry sized gold. 

Not going to happen Ron.  My wife's idea of roughing it is staying at a 5 star hotel that doesn't have room service after 10pm.

Doc

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Digalicious said:

Glad your wife only saw you swinging and not digging. Otherwise, she'd really set you up with some back breaking work!

BTW- Be sure to tell your wife that it's not Mr. Metal Detector. It's Mr. Metal Detectorist 🙂

I told her the pick is just to kill snakes.  The nuggets are just laying on top of the dirt. 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Remember Doc. Low and slow. If you don’t mind, I would like to correct you on your technique. There is not enough overlap on each swing. How’s your sensitivity level?

• Haha 4

Good on you Doc for helping around the house, but I’m sorry about your better half not enjoying some of your outdoor hobbies. I won’t brag too much,  except saying while I was driving a civic and had not much in terms of camping gear when we first met, it was my wife who came with the 4-wheel drive truck and all the camping and rock hounding gear.  She’s a keeper and I’ll swing any cleaning tools around the house to keep her happy, even if it does hurt my back!

And you’re a good man, Doc, for doing the same!

• Like 3