2017 Rye Patch Nugget Shoot

The temps sure are on a steep downward trend - got a might bit chilly last night! Currently calling for mid-sixties and lows around 40 on the 23rd. Still a week away though and they really have no idea around here what is going on a week out. Be prepared for the possibility of near freezing temps overnight however so pack your woolies.

I know last year was a huge event but the buzz seems a lot quieter this year.....

1 hour ago, Steve Herschbach said:

The temps sure are on a steep downward trend - got a might bit chilly last night! Currently calling for mid-sixties and lows around 40 on the 23rd. Still a week away though and they really have no idea around here what is going on a week out. Be prepared for the possibility of near freezing temps overnight however so pack your woolies.

I know last year was a huge event but the buzz seems a lot quieter this year.....

I'll be there. Planning to explore some ghost towns on the way dow with my buddy Tim.

Always have a Hi Lift and traction mats in the rig... A little rain can make getting there a lot more fun. Throw it in 4LO and put the hammer down!

Here is the video I shot last year - 

• Like 5