Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

First Gold Of 2018

Lunk

I'm glad it has worked out for you.  I think the gold you know about will be waiting for you.

Mitchel

• Like 1

Onya Goldrat, those nuggets cleaned up great! Sounds like you’ll be digging more soon. Best of luck to you.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/8/2018 at 8:18 AM, kiwijw said:

Good for you Goldrat.? You are an inspiration. I hope I am still capable at 70 or so years of age. Some days I feel a wreck at 58.:wacko:. That was some raw natural gold when you found it out from the bowels of mother earth. Is that acid mix you used similar to aqua-riga? Nasty stuff.  Thanks for sharing.

Best of luck to you.

JW :smile: 

JW , not sure what your aqua - riga represents in acids . Besides hydrochloric acid ( used in swimming pools and as a brickies acid ) we can buy off the shelf ali - brite sold in car accessory shops . Main use is for polishing stainless on vehicles . It has 5% hydro fluoric acid in the 1 litre bottle . That is the dangerous acid we can't purchase without a licence and after doing  rigorous training .

Just put up my first NOX report pre my few hour hunt prior to operation . 4 weeks since operation and surgeon says report back in 8 weeks , gunna change surgeons I think (LOL) Thanks for your kind thought mate .

Cheers

goldrat