Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Good Video

Mountain Mike

The Equinox is not the detector to end all detectors and anyone that has had more than one detector knows that until you get 100+ hours of using it you won't know if it is what you expected or not. I like to start in pre programmed modes and get comfy before I try to tweak anything. I tried to get my V3i to do all the things the experts said it would do when I 1st got it and within two weeks I was ready to junk it. I went back to the basics and in about 3 months I gradually tried other stuff but I gave myself a chance to learn it. 

I think the Equinox will be great out of the box and as time goes on and I learn it better and then I can come back to the forums to learn what I didn't understand before I got it.. 

They beauty of these forums is there is always someone that learned a magic trick that helps everyone or posts a good video that you understand without a 10 minute narrative 1st.

• Like 1

That's my dealer!   Keith is a swell guy.  I think I am 67 on his list, hope to get one before a trip to see a friend down in FL.  

Keith IS a good guy.  I had never ordered from him -- and yet he still took over an hour of his time to talk with me on the phone a couple of months ago on some detector questions.  Impressive -- and a knowledgeable guy, too.

Steve