Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Steve, Your View On Recovery Speed On The Equinox?

Recovery speed is something ill have to play with...... in my Fl white sand.   Things change greatly from the dry sand...... wet sand...... and in the water...... such as shear number of targets and even type of targets.   Most of you can nail down your sweep speed too........ that may change for me as well, especially if the coils has the drag the CTX has in the water.   Lot of changes in the water.... targets, black sand, hard pan, soft sand, sweep speed is reduced, TID in salt......... so i suspect i may get to push some buttons for awhile.   No salt settings are available in other programs and it appears different algorithms are used anyway.   I might find adjustment needed only in considerations of trash that tend to build up in some areas.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, dewcon4414 said:

Recovery speed is something ill have to play with...... in my Fl white sand.   Things change greatly from the dry sand...... wet sand...... and in the water...... such as shear number of targets and even type of targets.   Most of you can nail down your sweep speed too........ that may change for me as well, especially if the coils has the drag the CTX has in the water.   Lot of changes in the water.... targets, black sand, hard pan, soft sand, sweep speed is reduced, TID in salt......... so i suspect i may get to push some buttons for awhile.   No salt settings are available in other programs and it appears different algorithms are used anyway.   I might find adjustment needed only in considerations of trash that tend to build up in some areas.

It the same for me . There are tons of crap targets and i need a good air tester . Its why the Terra does so well for me , that machine doesn't have to punch hard in hard ground . Just be good in air , many beaches i do are stony and lose shingle . Depth is important to a point . And so is target info and tones . 

I hope that i have the right settings in my Nox now but i wont know till next week and maybe Friday if i am to tired from work Tuesday . There are short tides from now anyway but they can be good too so i might have to force myself .