Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Park Hunt With 3030 And 800

Vez

4 hours ago, “Spartan800” said:

mr. Newb on the podium here but I would like to say getting trash, small or large out of the ground with the f-pulse before hand helps me detect areas that could be “masking” targets deeper in the ground

Wow, that sounds tedious.  The separation and unmasking provided by the Equinox is supposed to work WITHOUT having to do that, but I may be misunderstanding what you are actually doing with your pinpointer.

There might be something a little off with my equinox 600 as when I am detecting in areas filled with trash, I sometimes get mixed signal tones. Like it is hard to tell whether I should dig that area and that also I might be missing more faint deeper signals in the process. This is one reason I adapted to using the F-Pulse to clean up the trash and finding potential fresh drops. 

Plus I hate carrying to much weight and the pin pointer and a hand tool are so convenient. Its just fun too, sometimes actually most the time, I don’t hve time to throw the 600 in my car so this is a great alternative anywhere to hunt on the go

11 hours ago, “Spartan800” said:

There might be something a little off with my equinox 600 as when I am detecting in areas filled with trash, I sometimes get mixed signal tones. Like it is hard to tell whether I should dig that area and that also I might be missing more faint deeper signals in the process. This is one reason I adapted to using the F-Pulse to clean up the trash and finding potential fresh drops. 

Plus I hate carrying to much weight and the pin pointer and a hand tool are so convenient. Its just fun too, sometimes actually most the time, I don’t hve time to throw the 600 in my car so this is a great alternative anywhere to hunt on the go

So your out there just using the pointer? If you have fun I guess that's all that matters.