More Park Silver.

Dan(NM)

Dan(NM) said:  Here are my finds from my last 2 hunts from public parks from nearby towns. On the first set of pictures, I was able to find four silver dimes, but, somehow I managed to lose a silver Rosie   .  Next set of pictures is from another park where I've done very well.  The dates on the v nickels are 1899 and 1900. The item with the hole in it is an amusement token. All items were found with the Equinox 800. I also managed to break the end of my shovel off. Luckily I have a handy neighbor with a welder and he was able to put Humpty Dumpty back together again.

Hopefully the dime you lost wasn't the 1916-D....  I hate it when that happens.  You're still crushing it, regardless.

That shovel looks familiar.  Did you buy it used from a guy in New Zealand?

• Haha 3
  • Thanks 1

Hopefully the dime you lost wasn't the 1916-D....  I hate it when that happens.  You're still crushing it, regardless.

That shovel looks familiar.  Did you buy it used from a guy in New Zealand?

Thank you.  The dime was a rosie, nothing collectable in that sense.  The shovel is a Lesche, bought it from Richard at Backwood Detectors 4 or 5 years ago.   I painted it because I've almost lost it a couple of times 🙂

• Like 1