Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

New Minelab Is Coming - Not Taking Pre Orders Now

Here is the updated info that just came out.  One guys asked, How much is it?  Another guys says.... Who cares, it's a Minelab.

October 2019 Edit - the Minelab Vanquish has been officially introduced. See this thread for the latest news and information.

Minelab Vanquish added to the Detector Database. I am fudging model numbers because except for the untrustworthy Russian site there has only been mention of one actual detector - the Vanquish. I'll update as new information appears. A new vanquish tag now allows all vanquish threads on all forums to be traced in one go - just click the tag.

LowTide & Nugget Hunter nz,  That info has not come out yet, or even the release date.  As soon as I get info to share (like this video), I'll certainly help to let everyone know.

Being able to see the targets jump out of the ground, that feature alone is priceless.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Apart from headphones socket and number of freqs i think i know all i need to know. 

Its my next machine , or Minelab . 

Seen some info on the Australian / Relic forum and that confirms my beliefs. Prices in £ , I think around £300 to £500 give or take a bit . 

Looks like lots of Garrett losers i mean users will be throwing their machines down in disgust LOL

Look guys, it's a Minelab. Don't worry about anything else. Just give Gerry your credit card number and someday something will show up. ?

Just poking fun at you Gerry - I have always admired your chutzpah. :smile: I am pure introvert and what you do so hilariously in meetings... let's just say I am jealous of your larger than life personality! You are without a doubt the funniest metal detector dealer I have ever met.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

They aimed at Deus and shot it with a heatseeking explosive warhead firebreathing arrow.

I’ve seen lots of those single frequency Deus machines come up for sale. Personally know of a few guys who went Deus, CTX, Deus, Equinox and wouldn’t be caught dead swinging an XP nowadays.

Now they are aiming for the Garetts.

World domination one detector at a time ?

• Like 4