Get Ready For The Storm!

There is a new sign up now & “Get Ready For The Storm” video on YouTube. From the video:

"By now you've probably seen some of our Storm teaser videos and some of you are probably wondering if the Storm's ever going to arrive. The answer is yes! It's going to be Tuesday June 18th 10:00 a.m. Central Standard Time so mark your calenders. Better yet tune in live go to https://a-storm-is-coming.com and sign up. Everything will be revealed about the Storm. In fact we've even got a little video challenge there, three different options of a video you can submit, and from those we're going to pull a few winners and you could be one of the first to get this new detector for free! Sign up join us on June 18th - The Storm is Coming, Embrace the Storm!"

garrett-metal-detectors-embrace-the-storm.jpg

• Like 3

• The title was changed to Get Ready For The Storm

I swapped out the Facebook link with the version now available on YouTube and added a transcript. Note that Steve Moore says "Everything will be revealed about the Storm" on June 18th. That better mean what it says -  no more drip tease! And that's just eight days away.

Garrett Vortex - Metal Detector Reviews - DetectorProspector.com

• Like 5

• The title was changed to Get Ready For The Storm!
2 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

I swapped out the Facebook link with the version now available on YouTube and added a transcript. Note that Steve Moore says "Everything will be revealed about the Storm" on June 18th. That better mean what it says -  no more drip tease! And that's just eight days away.

Join us on June 18th for another exciting announcement from Garrett Metal Detectors! CEO Steve Novakovich and Marketing Director Steve Moore will guide you through this interactive product launch

While I don't think based upon that line it's the release date, it's getting closer and closer. 

I think they're going to reveal the detector, it's features and we'll know all we need to know about it on that date, but perhaps can't go and pick one up at our local friendly Garrett dealers on that day. 🙂 Especially me, I'll be lucky if mine even stocks it. 

Either way, I'm happy for Garrett, I think they'll have a good product, I'd love for it to be the best, just no carbon lower shafts please 😁

• Like 4

I hope it’s more to it than old technology with a new paint job they acquired from White’s. 

Chuck 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 6/10/2024 at 1:21 AM, phrunt said:

I think they're going to reveal the detector, it's features and we'll know all we need to know about it on that date, but perhaps can't go and pick one up at our local friendly Garrett dealers on that day. 🙂 Especially me, I'll be lucky if mine even stocks it. 

Well they do say everything will be revealed. I’d bet a million dollars there will be nothing though about being able to buy one yet. They are setting a high bar in expectations telling everyone on Facebook they will like it so they must feel confident they have something that will knock at least a few socks off. I guess we will know pretty soon but if they make Simon stay up all night for nothing again there will be hell to pay!

Streaming live - where? Facebook? YouTube? Both? Does not say really, maybe somebody who registered knows.

Garrett Vortex - Metal Detector Reviews - DetectorProspector.com

IMG_0046.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I submitted a video - fingers crossed!

3 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Streaming live - where? Facebook? YouTube? Both? Does not say really, maybe somebody who registered knows.

IMG_0046.jpeg

I’m sure it will stream on all their “social” platforms.  The registration is just for webpage clicks to help with marketing and search engine results.  It’s gotta be tough for these companies when be it eBay, Amazon or elsewhere a search for metal detectors brings up 20 different no-name detectors or T2/GB knockoffs before listing a name branded machine

• Like 2