Website Rollback - Latest Updates ×

Pulse Hunting Basics And The Impulse AQ

Great post on the idiosyncrasies of the pulse machines you use and the dynamics. Much is still to be learned , but this is a step in the right direction. Many people disagree or can't fathom that you can actually discriminate with a PI machine. It's beyond them. On a very heavy , trash infested beach , it is challenging but can be done. Back in the day , it was mainly VLFs , then pulses , now MFs. In the way of a double-edged sword , I'm glad there AREN'T more people using them.... I am one of those that also enjoy your books with some great information  that has helped me see things in a slightly different perspective in my quest for treasure.

• Like 4

Thanks for your reply, Bling. That's been my experience--you pick up a tip here and a setting there, and eventually you have a whole lot of "things to try."  Then, once in a  while you manage to "hit the nail on the head...".  I've been six years learning how to hunt with accuracy using the TDI Pro--but now--its an incredible tool that gives me a huge advantage--over even other pulse hunters.   All those challenges are worth the journey.  

I've finally come up with a reply for those pesky "should I dig everything?" guys:  "Yes---if you have no other skills whatsoever...!"

cjc