Watching For The Manticore Boat

PSPR

Get in quick

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ThatOneDigger said:

Cabela's getting another 100+ detectors again. I'm sure they had even more this morning but as of when I took this screenshot 100.

Screenshot2023-03-31at14-06-11ShoppingCart.thumb.png.93a968a53fac4f3b61e7f71d6ae2700f.png

That's not fair for dealers that has taken the pre order list.. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, fishersari said:

That's not fair for dealers that has taken the pre order list.. 

If Minelab and the distributors would have sent this many to each dealer mostly all the pre-orders would have been filled. Cabela's should get some detectors but for Minelab to give the almost 90% of distribution seems pretty unfair. I know most dealers are getting less then 10..sometimes even less then 5.

• Like 1
  • Oh my! 1

36 minutes ago, ThatOneDigger said:

If Minelab and the distributors would have sent this many to each dealer mostly all the pre-orders would have been filled. Cabela's should get some detectors but for Minelab to give the almost 90% of distribution seems pretty unfair. I know most dealers are getting less then 10..sometimes even less then 5.

My dealer got 3 units last MONTH and they aren't exactly a small garage dealer either. Still waiting on mine that I bought and paid for LAST OCTOBER but I was told I'm #3 on the list now so hopefully soon. I haven't heard a peep from Minelab about accessory coils or lower shafts either... might be Christmas before we can get our hands on those. Not my first Minelab machine... I mostly love their engineering and tech... but this entire roll-out debacle will make me think twice before I buy anything from Minelab again and I know I'm not the only one saying that. About every major competitor of theirs simply runs their company better!

• Like 1
  • Oh my! 1

I made the mistake of pre-ordering a manticore from a dealer in December...I frustration cancelled my order on Monday and the dealer charged me $45.00 in administration fee for cancelling...Never again will I pre-order....

• Sad 1
  • Oh my! 1

42 minutes ago, tom25251 said:

In frustration I cancelled my order on Monday and the dealer charged me $45.00 in administration fee for cancelling...Never again will I pre-order....

I would change that to "never again will I give that dealer any of my business!"  Was the dealer holding your money, just a deposit or the full amount?

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, GB_Amateur said:

I would change that to "never again will I give that dealer any of my business!"  Was the dealer holding your money, just a deposit or the full amount?

Not sure I did a credit card and it was $1,599 and I got $1,554 credit...And you are correct that dealer will not be getting any more business from me.

• Like 1