Watching For The Manticore Boat

PSPR

1 hour ago, GB_Amateur said:

The ship(ment) has arrived.  Thanks, Gerry!

🤩

Glad I was able to get one to you before Summer is over.  Others may not be so lucky?  If I see you selling it on eBay for $2000+ I'll wish all your deep digs to be lead sinkers for the rest of your life.  Thanks for allowing me to earn your business again.

7 minutes ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

If I see you selling it on eBay for $2000+ I'll wish all your deep digs to be lead sinkers for the rest of your life.

Well, I'm not confident my wife is on the same side as you on that one.  When I told her I got a new detector she said "what, another one?!"  Then continued "how many do you have??"  When I stammered and said I wasn't sure she said "See what I mean!!"  :unsure:

1 hour ago, GB_Amateur said:

Well, I'm not confident my wife is on the same side as you on that one.  When I told her I got a new detector she said "what, another one?!"  Then continued "how many do you have??"  When I stammered and said I wasn't sure she said "See what I mean!!"  :unsure:

Thats classic!

On 3/7/2023 at 5:30 PM, GB_Amateur said:

Ask her how many shoes she has! 😉

8 hours ago, Dug D said:

Looks like the boat showed up at Cabelas again, maybe my guy got a few also. 

Yup....still in stock at 5 a.m. this morning.

Maybe Minelab will just continue to funnel them to Cabela’s, who’s blowing them out, until the initial demand wave is satisfied?