Beach Hunt Equinox 900 And Garrett Axiom

On another thread UtahRich and I had posted about a recent beach hunt we did with the Garrett Axiom and Equinox 900. I'll try and add some pictures of the finds a little later. Here is a video of the hunt.

I watched and enjoyed that video.  Thanks for putting in the time to give us something to watch.   

As always, well done video, Andrew; thanks!  (Rich gets a 'best supporting actor' award, too.  😁)

Any thoughts on why such good finds were still available?  I could think of a few potential reasons but I'm sure you have a good answer.  How deep was the silver half dollar?

2 hours ago, GB_Amateur said:

As always, well done video, Andrew; thanks!  (Rich gets a 'best supporting actor' award, too.  😁)

Any thoughts on why such good finds were still available?  I could think of a few potential reasons but I'm sure you have a good answer.  How deep was the silver half dollar?

Thanks glad you enjoyed it!

There are a few reasons for good stuff still being there. One being the area is so big and two metal detectors are getting better. The half dollar was about 12" deep.